feedback on WDTVHubGen v2.1.3.api release

Sep 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Hi,

Given you've done a cracking job getting out a rapid release to fix the api issue, thought I'd start a separate thread to provide feedback.

I tried this release, and had issues.
If I right click on a movie I want info on, and select "lookup Information", it works and get the details (sometimes the thumbnail pic is missing), BUT if it finds multiples of the movie.. for example "The hangover", and i want to change it to a different title, when I click on the "1 of 3 Movies Found" button, it throws up an unhandled exception error.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'WatTmdb.V3.MovieResult' to type 'WatTmdb.V3.TmdbMovie'.
at WDTVHubGen.MovieSearchResultForm.lvSearchResult_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WmReflectNotify(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Happy to send you logs or other details to help out. Let me know if you need more info.

Cheers,
Mark
Coordinator
Sep 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Thanks! We have an issues thread as well, but i really appreciate the testing, I'll be working later tonight (Australian time) to fix, so look for an updated test release in about 12-15 hours.