TV Shows

Jul 22, 2013 at 5:47 AM
My movies work great with WDTVHubGen, but I cannot get it to work at all with my tv shows.

They have a path like this.

Z:\TV-Series\I Love Lucy\Season 01\01 - NameofShow.avi
Z:\TV-Series\I Love Lucy\Season 01\02 - NameofShow.avi

I guess i need to change something in the options/templates section, but could not find much info on these settings.

Anyhelp would be appreciated

by the way, this is a great program. I use WDTV Live
Jul 28, 2013 at 12:06 PM
WDTVHubGen is perfect for WDTV Live.

Use Bulk Rename Utility to rename all the files in to folder to the following format.
http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Download.php

I actually use:

Z:\TV\480p\Drama\I Love Lucy\Season 1\S01E01 - The Girls Want To Go To A Nightclub.avi

The key to it is the S01E01 part as the software sees the I Love Lucy folder and will then look for a sequence of files representing episodes.

Then you can, 'Get Videos' from the, 'I Love Lucy' folder and click, 'Process All'
Jul 29, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I appreciate the replay. The bulknameutility I have been using for several years now. Best I have ever seen.

Well, Besides using my movies on a media player, I also use them on a regular blueray player, usb hd. (family and friends) It would really mess up the looks of the folders by changing it. I just thought that a programmer could help add the feature so it would work.

I use this regexp in team media portal tv plugin.

(?<series>[^\$]+)\Season\s(?<season>\d+)\(?<episode>\d+)\s(?<title>.*).(?<ext>.*)