[Request] Remember Show ID & Command Line Access

May 12, 2012 at 5:14 AM

I just thought it would be nice to be able to have WDTVHubGen remember (or tell it with a named file or something) what ShowID it is looking for. This would be helpful when you always place the same show in its own subfolder. It would be awesome to have WDTVHubGen remember it should use a specific ShowID for any items in that folder.

Also, thinking more of being able to automate running WDTVHubGen it would be a nice feature to have command line access. This way we could create batch scripts or have another program call WDTVHubGen and tell it what folder to process as well as what ShowID.

What do you think?

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:35 AM
This is quite an old post, but I was just wondering if the Command Line Access to the app was going to be considered or not. Being able to call the EXE file from a script and specify folders/files to process and possibly even specify their ShowID/MovieID manually would be awesome.

Let me know your thoughts...
Jan 12, 2015 at 2:35 AM
Hi guys - I think being able to use command line to call this application with either an individual path, or a folder would be really useful