Movie is identified as series if there is a "h264" in the filename

Sep 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Edited Sep 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Hi!

Feature request:

Option -> "handle all media as Movies"

OR

Add "h264" to a movie-whitelist (so it is not recognized as a series file)

This is a great tool!, I just got my WD Live gen3 and starting to modify my collection for the mediaview...

One problem i encountered is that all my files that containing a "h264" got an error massage that it is not found in the library! I guess the program things it is a series (it show season:2 Episode: 64 )

If i rename the file to "...h2 64..." the movie is recognized and the picture and info is downloaded correctly.

So, please add an option to handle all files as Movies or add the string to a movie positive list.

bye

EDIT: movies like "0815" are also recognized as series... :(

James Bond 007 is recognized as season:0 Episode 07

I think the episode recognition should only handle the file as series if there is a specific marker for it, like 1x11, 1e11, etc.

Sep 15, 2012 at 5:56 AM

The app already has the ability to deal with this.  All you need to do is go to the "Options" tab and select "Remove Words" then simply add h264 to the words to be removed.

Sep 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM

uhm ... right.

I didnt tried it before because it is called "Remove Words" and hence will change the filename by REMOVING the word from the file name.

But this function does simply IGNORE the words.... shouldnt it then be named "Ignore Words" then? =)

thx!